In a world of global networking, what better way to connect with the world than through vlogging. And what better platform to do so than on YouTube, thanks to YouTube most of us are okay not leaving the house for days. All the entertainment we want is in front of us.
Here’s a list of 10 iconic YouTube vloggers you need to check out.
Veteran YouTuber, comedian, and strong millennial woman.
9. Bob Ross
If you haven’t heard of the artist, I consider you check him right now. Bob Ross takes the ASMR experience to a whole other level. He, unfortunately, passed away on July 4, 1995, but legends never die.
8. Shane Dawson
OG YouTuber, hilarious and absolutely crazy. It never gets boring with Shane Dawson.
Beauty vlogger and DIY extraordinaire.
6. Casey Neistat
From teen dad and high school dropout living in a caravan park to a successful video maker. His YouTube channel that features a variety of different video types. But some of his most popular videos are his vlogs.
5. Liza Koshy
Comedy queen and everyone’s favorite brown girl.
4. David Dobrik
Slovakian-American vlogger with the best content.
3. Dan is not interesting [Dan Howell]
Awkward and a death enthusiast, Dan is one of the most popular vloggers of our time.
Dan’s best pal and the sweetest person ever. Watch him share his life with the internet.
Prank vlogs and family-friendly content. This guy tops the list.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a vlogger, then check out our blog;
and start your online journey!
- Google Reportedly Paying Apple $9 Billion Dollars to Remain Default Search Engine - September 29, 2018
- Why Your Company Needs Content Marketing? - September 27, 2018
- 10 Best Marketing Blogs - September 23, 2018
- 10 Best WordPress Plug-ins - September 20, 2018
- 5 Surefire Ways to Earn From Freelance Writing - September 18, 2018