Brands are here to sell. Its really that simple. Someone once told me, “businesses are born out of stories and if one could tell that story, people would listen.” I think they were right. I would want to hear that story. I would want to know the story of the brand that makes me want to use it.
This is the time to tell your story.The story of your brand — how your business has come where it has, what has it achieved, where is it going and what it can do for your customer. This is a story that can be told in a million ways. This is where creativity begins. This is where content marketing makes it debut.
Now is the time for content. Marketing through adverts, high budget marketing campaigns and other means is ongoing and might be working for many companies but the truth is — the need for custom content — for content that meets objectives and communicates is what brands can really benefit from. Apple is a great example of how you can sell your products by telling a story. A really simple idea – simply told can make people buy your product. That is the power of storytelling.
This infographic talks about the process of content marketing. And it is a great insight into what the brands today need to consider before digging into their marketing budgets. I hope this will help you develop your own process to make your brand’s story come to life. Happy marketing!
- Independence Day: 14th August Brings Many Firsts For Pakistan In 2016 - August 13, 2016
- What I Learnt During My Summer Internship At Wordsmith - August 12, 2016
- What You Did Not Know About The Dos and Don’ts Of Writing - August 8, 2016
- Ineffective Rebranding Strategy: Lessons From AJK Elections - August 8, 2016
- United For Healthier Kids Aaj Se: Nestle’s Activation On Hydration, Physical Activity and Better Nutrition - August 4, 2016