Often, the discussion of videos comes up in content marketing and I believe that though content marketing is a series of activities and campaigns, videos play an integral part in building perception and brand loyalty. This video talks about the the recent trends in video usage and how viral videos are different from content marketing videos.
“We want to tell a story, we can do it most effectively through a video”, says Joe Pulizzi, the founder of Content Marketing Institute, Ohio as he talks to Vidyard about the future of story telling through videos. Watch it here.
- Independence Day: 14th August Brings Many Firsts For Pakistan In 2016 - August 13, 2016
- What I Learnt During My Summer Internship At Wordsmith - August 12, 2016
- What You Did Not Know About The Dos and Don’ts Of Writing - August 8, 2016
- Ineffective Rebranding Strategy: Lessons From AJK Elections - August 8, 2016
- United For Healthier Kids Aaj Se: Nestle’s Activation On Hydration, Physical Activity and Better Nutrition - August 4, 2016