Facebook is the most preferred social media platform in Pakistan. Over the past few years, brands have felt the need to set up their own facebook pages which serve various purposes ranging from engagement to customer services.
The need for high quality content remains a high priority as brands utilize inspirational quotations, wise sayings, quizzes, challenges, puzzles and online competitions to engage their end users. While some brands have been very successful, others are trying to catch pace by bringing in their own ideas and opinions. The new rage in digital media is the development of applications and though in its infancy, the hype is growing over what can be achieved with technology in the future.
This infographic covers some figures from the month of April. The brand presence is being hinted at by number of local fans and an estimated engagement rate. You can read more on this on Social Bakers.
- Independence Day: 14th August Brings Many Firsts For Pakistan In 2016 - August 13, 2016
- What I Learnt During My Summer Internship At Wordsmith - August 12, 2016
- What You Did Not Know About The Dos and Don’ts Of Writing - August 8, 2016
- Ineffective Rebranding Strategy: Lessons From AJK Elections - August 8, 2016
- United For Healthier Kids Aaj Se: Nestle’s Activation On Hydration, Physical Activity and Better Nutrition - August 4, 2016