What is crowdfunding?
The practice of funding a project or venture by raising money from a large number of people who each contribute a relatively small amount, typically via the Internet.
There’s a ton of reasons why you may need to raise money and today’s article is going to help you out do just that. Let’s start.
1. Start a Project
Your crowdfunding project needs to be specific, whether you’re aiming for an event, a certain object or whatever. Be clear and concise.
2. Set your budget and set a reasonable funding target
You need to be clear on how what your budget is exactly, asking people on the internet for money isn’t exactly easy. So, going overboard with your expectations is going to have you disappointed.
3. Prepare your pitch
You’ll need a clear pitch on what exactly it is you’ve started the fundraiser in the first place. Make a short video or a little message would be better.
4. Choose a platform
Now to choose a platform for the funding, there are plenty to choose from such as patreon.com, kickstarter.com, gofundme.com, and mightycause.com.
5. Spread the Word
Do share your crowdfunding on different special media sites, more specifically Twitter. Since word their spreads faster. Whether you’re on Tumblr, Instagram, Facebook or even YouTube, you’ve got make people know about the cause or project you need monetary help for.
That’s all for you need to know for you to step up your funding campaign. Good luck!
- Google Reportedly Paying Apple $9 Billion Dollars to Remain Default Search Engine - September 29, 2018
- Why Your Company Needs Content Marketing? - September 27, 2018
- 10 Best Marketing Blogs - September 23, 2018
- 10 Best WordPress Plug-ins - September 20, 2018
- 5 Surefire Ways to Earn From Freelance Writing - September 18, 2018