Influencer marketing is a form of collaboration in social media marketing. It involves endorsements from people on the internet with a loyal and large following called “Influencers”. It also includes organizations who have achieved a position of expertise within their niche. The collaboration comes in many types ranging from shout-outs, product placement to promotions.
Dynamic Modern Form of Marketing
“According to a 2016 TapInfluence Study, influencer marketing content delivers 11 times higher return on investment”. No doubt, for any outsider, these numbers are beyond impressive.
The digital marketing world is ever-changing and shifting to new horizons. In this scope, brands and bloggers are all searching for new avenues of revenue and website traffic
Influencer Marketing, as a result, is gaining traction across social media.
Boost Your Digital Growth
Influencer marketing has a lot to offer brands these days, whether a start-up or personal blog or a company looking for online traction, it has benefits for all. Boosting your digital growth with influencer marketing has many benefits, some of these lucrative outcomes are:
Amass a Loyal Follower Base
Venturing into influencer marketing, you will soon realise how your follower base increases over a tenfold just when other accounts endorse or share your content. Some of these benefits include:
- Your audience increases vastly when others endorse you.
- More reads, likes, follows and shares of your content on the internet every day.
- The continued viewership from your followers will help you garner audience trust and loyalty.
- Your content will gain a higher momentum through continued and consistent positive engagement.
- You build relationships
You or your company may have a follower base but to collaborate with others on the internet is a sure-shot way to increase trust and credibility for your brand.
Accelerate your reach
There comes a time for your page, blog or content when the audience starts demanding a new outlook:
- Revamp your image.
- Collaborate to give a flexible feel to your channel.
- Come up with new ideas for both you and your collaborator.
- Try an Out-of-the-box approach.
According to TapInfluence, it is proven that 37% of people believe blogs are the best influential marketing platform.
Generate more & faster sales:
Yes. Influencer marketing directly increases your sales leads!
- Influencer marketing drives social media engagement towards your channel
- Gives you a chance to gain quality backlinks.
- You get consistent website traffic.
The most profitable outcome of influencer marketing is its direct contribution to the increase in sales. When other personalities with a large and loyal following direct their audience to your page/blog/channel, the audience comes to you with a trust they carry from the channel that you collaborated with.
Most major brands in today’s day and age have recognized the role of influencer marketing in establishing trust and credibility. Daniel Wellington is one such brand that leveraged Instagram-based influencers to reach millions of customers.
Through a simple influencer-oriented campaign, the $15,000 startup turned itself into a brand everybody wanted to be associated with. DW promoted its brand by giving out free watches and influencer coupon codes and the response was massive, allowing the company to garner $230 million in revenue in 2016.
If you are looking to have influencers share and link to your blog/page/channel for search marketing purposes, or to drive more targeted customers to your blog or even to just grow your organic social media following, influencer marketing may be the answer you have not found yet. Every year an increasing number of companies and individuals are heading towards influencer marketing. So collaborate away!
- Boosting Digital Impact With Social Media Contests - March 11, 2020
- 5 Reasons You Should Have a Public Profile - February 20, 2020
- Influencer Marketing: Why You Need It - February 10, 2020
- SEO Explained: A Quick Guide - February 7, 2020
- Few Steps To Make Money on YouTube - January 7, 2020