Working with people is never just about work. It’s about synergy, team work and it’s also about understanding other people’s way of work to get things done and to keep communication flowing.
There will always be annoying people around you at your workplace but what we really need to learn is how to be a personality type who can be professional at all times.
Most importantly, what we need to do is to carry ourselves in a way so that our team and colleagues look upon us as dependable, reliable resources who will keep to their work and maintain a professional ethic.
The funny thing is that in every office, you will find a bunch of typical personality types ranging from the controlling workaholic to the food trailer who carries his or her lunch around on the floor. This kind of colleagues are without a worry in the world about how everyone else is being affected. Funny, yes but also annoying for people working around.
We all know that we avoid certain personality types in the workplace. The annoying types who make us want to walk by without saying hello. And then on the other hand, there are those team players who always leave us with a smile or with whom we would love to work on any project, just because they are so professional.
This infographic is a witty way of looking at how people behave in the workplace and even more importantly, how other people view their behavior and are affected by them.
- Importance Of Typeface In Design - October 22, 2018
- Independence Day: 14th August Brings Many Firsts For Pakistan In 2016 - August 13, 2016
- What I Learnt During My Summer Internship At Wordsmith - August 12, 2016
- What You Did Not Know About The Dos and Don’ts Of Writing - August 8, 2016
- Ineffective Rebranding Strategy: Lessons From AJK Elections - August 8, 2016