If you have been in the PR business in the past decade, you have witnessed the changes. From a more traditional form of communication, new forms of content presentation and media have evolved and are playing their part in driving business growth and visibility.
As concentration spans have grown small and new forms of media are being introduced everyday, the need of PR has completely transformed from what we knew of it in the past.
Story telling, tweeting, curation, custom content creation and new media channels are the trends that are going to define the PR of tomorrow.
This infographic is a good example of how media vehicles have been taken over by you tube, vimeo and other video channels.
Similarly, custom content has taken the place of press kits and the need for high quality content is growing. An interesting factor in this change is thought leadership which has become an influential aspect of PR.
This is one area where organizations and businesses have the opportunity to increase interaction with consumers and build business reputation.The needs of PR will continue to evolve with social media influences and upcoming content marketing trends in the future. Happy communicating!
- Google Doodle Pays Tribute to Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan on his 67th Birthday - October 13, 2015
- Tips on Writing an Amazing Newsletter - October 9, 2015
- How to Start your Own Blog - August 8, 2015
- Why is SEO important for websites - August 2, 2015
- What we can learn from Philips drive in UAE towards energy efficient lighting - March 1, 2015