If you have been in the PR business in the past decade, you have witnessed the changes. From a more traditional form of communication, new forms of content presentation and media have evolved and are playing their part in driving business growth and visibility.
As concentration spans have grown small and new forms of media are being introduced everyday, the need of PR has completely transformed from what we knew of it in the past.
Story telling, tweeting, curation, custom content creation and new media channels are the trends that are going to define the PR of tomorrow.
This infographic is a good example of how media vehicles have been taken over by you tube, vimeo and other video channels.
Similarly, custom content has taken the place of press kits and the need for high quality content is growing. An interesting factor in this change is thought leadership which has become an influential aspect of PR.
This is one area where organizations and businesses have the opportunity to increase interaction with consumers and build business reputation.The needs of PR will continue to evolve with social media influences and upcoming content marketing trends in the future. Happy communicating!
- Importance Of Typeface In Design - October 22, 2018
- Independence Day: 14th August Brings Many Firsts For Pakistan In 2016 - August 13, 2016
- What I Learnt During My Summer Internship At Wordsmith - August 12, 2016
- What You Did Not Know About The Dos and Don’ts Of Writing - August 8, 2016
- Ineffective Rebranding Strategy: Lessons From AJK Elections - August 8, 2016